Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let your Kingdom come

So over the last few months I have been processing all that living life here means.
I have been working through the idea of what a loving God amongst a community of pain brokenness and despair looks like. I have been working through what the now but not yet looks like in my community.
As part of that process I wrote a prayer which I would love to share

God we are waiting here
Surrounded by darkness and despair
I get down on my knees and beg
Let Your Kingdom come

Day to day I see Your presence
but I am left dissatisfied
We need more of You
Let Your Kingdom come

I trust in Your grace and mercy
but how is it real for
the girl who sells herself night after night
Let Your Kingdom come

I know my faith is weak
and there is much I don't understand
but my heart is broken so I will continue to pray
Let Your Kingdom come

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Pip... perfect words in a hard situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pip! Beautiful, thank you ... with you in prayer. Hugs, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. recharge your Bangladeshi mobile balance from any where in the world by following this site

    http://www.bdtopup4u.com

    its easy and reliable

    ReplyDelete